The winged/cat eye.
The winged eye.
- Start by tilting your head back and opening your eyes slightly.
- Use a light coloured eye pencil to sketch your wings the line should start off thin and grow fatter towards the outer corner of your eyelids, use a cotton tip to correct any errors.
- Step away from the mirror and then go back to it, now you should be able to tell if the eyeliner is the same on both sides, now trace over the pencil with a liquid liner, resting your elbow on a table to help keep your hand steady.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara leave bottom lashes completely bare.
- Dot four small lashes along the lash line in a kohl eye pencil and trace over the top with the liquid liner, this way you should get a better line.
- Make the wings long not short this way you can fix them up with a cotton tip and get them pretty much perfect!
- If you want to smudge the eye simply use a eyeliner brush.
- Use sticky tape as a guide for a winged eye if you still cant get it after several trys.
- Pull your eyelid taut when lining the upper lash line to get a clean precise line.
My favourite eyeliners for winged eyes:
- Stila Smudge Pots.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
- Prestige Hi Definition Liquid Liner.
- Maybelline Master Precisce liquid eyeliner.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid eyeliner pen.