Applying strip lashes.
Strip lashes come in pairs, they give eyes a more glamorous look and can change your makeup heaps!
- Start by measuring the false lash against your natural lash line, if its to long then cut some off the inner part of the false lashes, this is where they’re the shortest.
- Apply a small amount of eyelash glue along the base of the lashes normally a cheap synthetic fine brush is excellent for this. Then wait 20 seconds for the glue to become tacky, this will help it to stick better. Only every use special adhesive designed for use on the eyelashes.
- Now lift your eye at the eyebrow area with one hand and then place the false eyelash at the roots of your own lashes with the other hand. Make sure you line it up perfectly before the glue dries.
- Make sure you wait for the glue to dry properly before applying any eye make-up. Finish by removing any excess glue with a cotton bud dipped in eye makeup remover.
- Curl the lashes to bond them together so they look more authentic and ensure you apply black eyeliner to disguise the lash band and black mascara to make them look like your own lashes.
(It may take a while to perfect this!)